How can interior designers work safely?
Updated: Aug 10, 2020
Wow, what a crazy few months it’s been! We hope you have been safe and well. Spending more time in your home has perhaps gotten you thinking of a home project you are ready to tackle and we are here to help make that happen. You may be wondering, how can I get design help, but do it in a manner that is safe. We have implemented the following procedures to ensure the safety of both our clients and ourselves.
Our team will:
1. Wear a mask and maintain 6 ft. distance during all appointments
2. Sanitize/Wash their hands prior to and immediately following every appointment
3. Conduct surveys while client is out or in another room of the house
For those not quite ready to have our team back in their homes, we are prepared to accommodate your needs. We can:
1. Offer design appointments via Zoom (it works!)
2. Drop off samples through contactless delivery
3. Order furniture and accessories straight to your home
We are navigating this changed world together and we are here to make your next design project as easy as possible.
We’re excited to share the ins and outs of our business and the design world with you. Look out for new blog posts each month.
The Team at BFIDS